For our Church Community
1. Our 2019 Church Sub Theme is "Fish for People” and as we continue to make disciples from "Me" (Individual) to "We" (Church) and eventually to "Others", may we all experience how to be Fishers of People as we go and bear fruit.
2. Please pray for pastors, who have been planning the future direction of our Church in 2020. We ask God to give the pastors a unified vision as we go and bear fruit as a Church.
3. We pray for our Brothers and Sister to continue to use the Sermon Reflection Materials Booklet as we move to 2nd Corinthians. May it be a way to encourage them to reflect upon the Word of God during the week.
4. Pray for the Deacon Board and Church Common Council meetings to be held this afternoon Sept. 8th.
5. Pray for our brothers and sisters to participate in the church's service and to seize the opportunity to preach the Gospel so that we can build good relationships in this community and neighborhood, can give good testimony to the Gospel, and know more unbelievers.
6. As September dawns, please remember to keep in prayer the various activities that are resuming at Church.
7. Please remember all students who are back at school, especially those who are starting at new schools and are out of town.
For God’s Kingdom
1. Rev. Wilson Lu had returned to Toronto to continue his studies and establish liaisons with local churches. Please also pray for Rev. Lu's family to accommodate these changes.
2. Please also pray for the LBC joint mission to Trinidad in September 15-19th. Rev. George Mah and Rev. Stephen Chung will participate in this mission trip.
3. Please pray for the on-going preparation of the short term mission to Panama City from September 18th to Oct. 1st. The team members include: Pastor Priscilla Lee, Joseph Tang, Angela Tang, Irene Wong, Alex Man, Chi Pang Wong.
4. Pray for Hong Kong and those who are affected by what is occurring in the city. We ask that God’s Sovereign Hand be at work in Hong Kong during this time.
5. Pray for those affected by the recent Hurricane Dorian especially those in the Bahamas. May God bring comfort to those who need it.
1. Pray for our EM prayer meetings on every 1st and 3rd Wednesday at 7:30 pm in room B03 and that people will be encouraged to participate in them.
2. Pray for our EM Fellowships, Katalyst (High School) as they will have Praise and Prayer Night and Refresh (Young Adults) as they have Spiritual Gift Night on Friday, September 13th as well as Philia (Junior High) as they will have New School Year Kick Off on Saturday, September 14th.
3. Pray for our sister Grace Chan who is currently battling cancer. May God grant her doctors wisdom to give her the best care.
4. Continue to pray for those who are sick and those who are going through a tough time in their lives.
5. Pray for the upcoming Pathfinder Retreat in partnership with Children’s Ministry and especially the students who do not know Jesus. May this retreat be an opportunity for them to “Come and See” who Jesus is.
1. Pray for those serving in children ministry. May they draw their strength and wisdom from God as they faithfully serve our church families.
2. Pray for Parent Sundays. May they learn about God's word as a family, and apply it in their daily life.