Welcome ALL to our Logos Milliken
If this is your first time at Logos, please visit our Welcome Table and kindly sign our guest book.
Next Week’s EM/YM Joint Service
- Worship Speaker : Rev. Randall Mah
- Welcome Team: EM
- Passage for Message: Acts 8:26-40
Our Sunday worship starts at 11:30 am with a period of 15 minutes for us to pray and reflect. We encourage you to make use of this time to prepare your hearts to worship and enjoy the presence of God.
Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting
EM has prayer meetings every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7:30 pM in room B03. You are invited to come and pray together as a community.
1. Arrangement for Christmas Baptism Joint Sunday Worship Dec. 22nd
a. CM1/MM 9:30AM in the Sanctuary (preaching in English with Mandarin interpretation)
b. CM2/EM/YM 11:30AM in the Sanctuary (preaching in English with Cantonese interpretation)
c. Children Worship：9:30AM in the Children Centre
2.Christmas Special Offerings ― We will be collecting a special offering at the Christmas celebrations on December 24th and 25th. The funds will be donated to Light Patrol (Youth Unlimited) and our LBCM Benevolence Fund to help those in need.
3. Christmas Celebration — Peace on Earth
Tuesday Dec. 24th
a. EM/YM 7:30PM (Gym)
b. Cantonese 7:30PM (Sanctuary)
c. Children 7:30PM (Children Center)
Wednesday Dec. 25th
Mandarin — 5:30PM Potluck and 7:00PM celebration (gym)
4. Christmas Baptismal Ceremony
A joint baptismal ceremony will be held on Sunday, December 22nd during the morning and noon worship sessions. All are welcome to attend to witness this important step of faith in the lives of our Logos family, including:
EM: Kenneth Quan
CM: Neag Quen Leung, Kam Yung Wong, Jane Xie, Shu Hong Li.
MM : Candy Zhou, Sandy Zheng, Gao Ping Xian, Rui Ling Wu, He Feng, Richard Yu, Liu Zhong, Yang Rui Ting, Kevin Yu, Ouyi Yu, Benson Lin, Fu Jing Wen.
News of Sunday School — a new course on LIVE College and Young Adult Curriculum has started, all brothers and sisters are encouraged to attend.
Today is the last day to collect various eyeglasses and non-prescription sunglasses. Please drop into the labelled box next to the elevator.
A Deacon Board Meeting will be held today 1-5PM at room A08.
1. News of Children Ministry — Parents/Guardians are encouraged to do the Advent Calendar with their children (JK- Grade 6) during the month of December. This is to help them focus on celebrating Jesus' birth during this busy season. To pick up a copy of the Advent Calendar, please come to Children center.
2. Brother Sunny Choi and sister Alice Lau had completed all necessary membership transfer procedures. If no disagreement for the next 4 weeks, they will officially become our church members.