Welcome ALL to our Logos Milliken
If this is your first time at Logos, please visit our Welcome Table and kindly sign our guest book.
Next Week’s EM/YM Joint Service
- Worship Speaker : Pastor Johnny Dalisay
- Welcome Team: EM
- Passage for Message: 2 Cor 11:16-33
Our Sunday worship starts at 11:30 am with a period of 15 minutes for us to pray and reflect. We encourage you to make use of this time to prepare your hearts to worship and enjoy the presence of God.
Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting
EM has prayer meetings every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7:30 pM in room B03. You are invited to come and pray together as a community.
News of Sunday School — a new course on LIVE College and Young Adult Curriculum will be offered in the new season of Sunday School starting on Dec. 1st, all brothers and sisters are encouraged to attend.
We are collecting various eyeglasses and non-prescription sunglasses until Dec. 7th. Please drop into the labelled box next to the elevator.
- 2019 LBC Joint Mission Conference Mission Pledges― We had collected 119 pledges this year with a total of $85,145. Our Joint Mission budget next year is $132,500 and our church Mission budget is $74,300 for a total of $206,800. Brothers and sisters, please continue to support this pledge through faith and prayer.
- Operation Christmas Child — praise our Lord that we have collected 1,008 shoeboxes.
1. Deacon Board Structure/Function Review Committee—Congregation Representative Election
Election will be held today after service. Two representatives shall be chosen by English Ministry members from below:
- Application received by September 15th, 2019 deadline:
Andrea Pang (confirmed vote)
- Application received during extension period till October 6th, 2019:
Juliette Wong, Jim Hui (choose 1)
Candidate must receive more than 50% affirmative vote from all valid ballots received in order to be elected.
1. Lunch with Mandarin Congregation
You are welcome to join lunch on Sunday after service at room B05. For better management, all diners are required to buy tickets in advance at $5 per person for the next Sunday. Tickets will be marked with exact date for that specific Sunday. Tickets are available in B05.
2. Membership Transfer
The following brothers and sisters had completed all necessary membership transfer procedures. If no disagreement for the next 4 weeks, they will officially become our church members, including:
a. Tommy Li
b. Mabel Qiu
c. Xiu Jin Liu
d. Hua Ping Weng
e. Shin Dee Tatiersky
3. Pastoral News
The Pastors will be having a Retreat today and tomorrow Nov. 25th at Fair Havens