Abram Gives Lot the Best Land
- Read: Genesis 13
- In This Passage: Abram is Lot’s uncle, and the two live and travel together. But because God has given them so many animals, they need to split up. Abram lets Lot choose which land he wants, and Lot chooses the side that looks better. God is giving, and Abram reflected God’s giving heart by letting Lot have the better land.
- Bible Point: God is giving…
- Application: …so we’re giving.
- Summary Verse: “Have you never heard? Have you never understood? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth. He never grows weak or weary. No one can measure the depths of his understanding” (Isaiah 40:28).
Click HERE to download Dig In @HOME
Songs From the Curriculum
- “God Has Given to Me” (watch or download here)
- “My Help Comes From the Lord” (Psalm 121:2) (watch or download here)
- “I Will Never Fail You” (Hebrews 13:5b) (watch or download here)
Talk about Video: For you to start a conversation with your kid on this week activity